You can not imagine how thrilled I am that you are curious enough to stick around and visit the About section.
I am not very good at talking about myself so here are some basic facts:
· My name is Julia, well actually my name is Yulia, but it is just easier for me to use the first one online. Besides Julia is not constantly underlined by the spell check.
· I live in Sofia, Bulgaria with my husband.
· I’m in my late 20’s.
· I have a full time job in the financial sector.
· My last supper will be Pizza and French fries
· I love: summer evenings, going to the beach, fruits and chocolate, sleeping till noon, cats, reading novels;
· I hate: raw vegetables, bugs and awkward social situations.
· I’ve been actively baking since the end of 2012, after a trip to Paris which left me completely dazzled by the beauty of the Macarons and intoxicated by the smell of fresh baguette.
· I am learning as I go. I buy a lot of books and read a lot of magazines. Baking had made me cry, it had also made me laugh. But what I really like about it is that it keeps me curious, alert and active. I have found the passion that I have been looking for. I don’t know where this will take me, but it makes me happy and that’s enough.
If you want to contact me, my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 thoughts on “About”
Мега добър си го направила !!!!
Ще пробвам да сготвя нещо
Hahaha! Mersi! Obadi se, ako ti trqbva pomosht.